How to take Tabex Tablets®
Tabex® is administered orally according to the following schedule:
If the results are unsatisfactory, the treatment may be discontinued and a new one month therapy can be resumed after 2-3 months.
Treatment should be applied according to the following schedule:
- First 3 days: 1 tablet 6 times daily (every 2 hours) with a parallel reduction of the number of cigarettes smoked (6 daily)
- If the result is unsatisfactory, the treatment is discontinued and a new therapy can be resumed after 2-3 months. For best effect, the treatment should continue according to the following schedule:
- 4th to 12th day: 1 tablet every 2 1/2 hours (5 tablets daily)
- 13th to 16th day: 1 tablet every 3 hours (4 tablets daily)
- 17th to 20th day: 1 tablet every 5 hours (3 tablets daily)
- 21st to 25th day: 1 to 2 tablets daily
The course of treatment usually lasts 25-30 days, and can be repeated totalling a 2 month cycle. Studies show this to be far more effective with more patients giving up smoking after 60 days! In this case 2 packets are recommended per cycle.
It is likely smoking cessation will occur by the 5th day after the initiation of treatment. After the course patients should give evidence of strong will by declining any smoking products, or lighting a cigarette.
The quantity of cigarettes smoked by an individual during the first three days must be decreased gradually. The complete smoking cessation should occur no later than the fifth day after the beginning of the start of course.
Order yours today and discover a completely safe and natural form of giving up smoking.
As with any supplement please consult your doctor before use.